Avoid slips and falls on ice with the Snow & Ice Grip. The nylon base with 13 embedded carbon steel spikes, gives each foot aggressive traction on ice. Feel 26 spikes dig into snow and ice, providing you with more confidence and reducing the risk of slipping and falling. Half the price of the Grivel Spider.
1. Ultra light and highly elastic
2. Ground-gripping steel studs
3. Available in sizes from 3-13 UK size
4. Takes only seconds to put on and take off
5. Stretch-on traction footgear for ice and snow
S(L*W=175*105mm): UK(2-5) USA(3-6)EUR(33-38)JPN(21-24)
M(L*W=195*125mm): UK(5-8) USA(5-8)EUR(36-41)JPN(23-26)
L(L*W=210*125mm): UK(8-11) USA(8-11)EUR(39-46)JPN(26-29)
XL(L*W=240*145mm): UK(11-13) USA(11-14)EUR(45-48)JPN(29-32)
1. Carefully fasten the grips to your shoes,starting with the front and then stretch the back over the heel to ensure they are securely attached.Large size are required if wearing over winter footwear.
2. We suggest that the grips are used only on snow or ice to prevent wear to the studs(replacement studs are available from WinterWise).
3. Always wipe the grips clean with a dry cloth after using.
Store the grabbers in a cool and dry place,out of direct sunlight.
The snow ice grips are designed only for use on packed sonw and ice.They should not be worn on hard or muddy surfaces devoid of ice cover.